Located adjacent to the Sue Anschutz-Rodgers Livestock Center, the 20-acre Cille and Ron Williams Yards will transform from being an oft-vacant series of permanent pens to a convertible space for thousands of animal – or human – visitors. When the pens are removed, this will become a flexible space, allowing for a variety of events, concerts, car shows, sales, festivals and outdoor sporting events.
This space will include:
- Up to 800 pens with removable fencing
- With fences removed, a hard-surfaced, flexible space for concerts, events and festivals, or parking for up to 2,700 vehicles
- Two arenas with 1,000 seats each
- Elevated walkways and historic catwalk
- 3.8 acre plaza for outdoor displays, vendor booths and exhibits