THE CILLE AND RON WILLIAMS YARDS
Located adjacent to the Sue Anschutz-Rodgers Livestock Center, the 20-acre Cille and Ron Williams Yards are designed for adaptability and utility. The new Yards can transform into a convertible space for thousands of animal – or human – visitors. When the pens are removed, the Cille and Ron Williams Yards is a flexible space for concerts, car shows, sales, festivals, outdoor sporting events and more. The new Yards and Stockyards Event Center were completed in 2021.
This space will include:
- Up to 800 pens with removable fencing
- With fences removed, a hard-surfaced, flexible space for concerts, events and festivals, or parking for up to 2,700 vehicles
- The Stockyards Events Center with multiple show arenas and an auction arena that seats 600
- Elevated walkways and historic catwalk
- 3.8-acre plaza for outdoor displays, vendor booths and exhibits
About The SYEC
The HW Hutchison Family Stockyards Event Center is the centerpiece building in the Cille and Ron Williams Yards. The 48,000-square-foot Center encompasses two highly visible and critical components of the Stock Show: the Wagner Equipment Co. Auction Arena and the Stow L. Witwer Memorial Show Arena. The state-of-the-art Yards Auction Arena has seating for more than 600. The Yards Show Arena is larger yet, with seating for up to 1,000 guests. The Stockyards Event Center also hosts offices and support spaces as well as new bar and restaurant spaces that elevate exhibitor hospitality. Wash racks with heated, pressurized water; lighting throughout the Yards; power in all pens; and a large load-in-load-out area will allow for around-the-clock work to occur.