Located adjacent to the Sue Anschutz-Rodgers Livestock Center, the 20-acre Cille and Ron Williams Yards are designed for adaptability and utility. The new Yards can transform into a convertible space for thousands of animal – or human – visitors. When the pens are removed, the Cille and Ron Williams Yards is a flexible space for concerts, car shows, sales, festivals, outdoor sporting events and more. The new Yards and Stockyards Event Center were completed in 2021.
This space will include:
- Up to 800 pens with removable fencing
- With fences removed, a hard-surfaced, flexible space for concerts, events and festivals, or parking for up to 2,700 vehicles
- The Stockyards Events Center with multiple show arenas and an auction arena that seats 600
- Elevated walkways and historic catwalk
- 3.8-acre plaza for outdoor displays, vendor booths and exhibits