Bruce is president and CEO of Wagner Equipment Co. He serves as treasurer for the Western Stock Show Association Board of Directors as well as chair of the Junior Livestock Auction Committee.
Bruce has been with Wagner Equipment Co. since January 1977, rising through the ranks and diversifying his skills through multiple positions prior to being appointed president in 1994, chief operating officer in 2000, CEO in 2012, and chairman in 2019.
Bruce is a graduate of Texas Tech University and currently resides in Colorado with his wife Bev, a Denver native. Bruce and Bev have three grown children.
In addition to their extraordinary support of National Western, Bruce and Bev provide vital patronage to many other philanthropic causes as donors and steadfast volunteers.
- Aurora Economic Development Council
- BOD Colorado Academy
- Colorado Contractors Associate Board, President
- Colorado Council on Economic Education
- BOD Denver Academy
- Denver Area Council Boy Scouts of America
- Denver Chamber of Commerce Board
- Denver Zoological Foundation & Past Board Chair
- Hospice of Saint John
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, Rocky Mountain Chapter, President
- Mountain States Employers Council Board
- Red Rocks Advisory Board
- Young Presidents’ Organization
Current Boards and Volunteer Work:
- Children’s Hospital Colorado
- National Western Stock Show Association
- Roundup Riders of the Rockies
- Community Colleges of Colorado Advisory Board
- Roundup River Ranch Board
Bruce is an active outdoorsman, spending his free time camping, horseback riding, golfing, skiing, scuba diving, biking, and bird hunting.